Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My first blog on crack?

This post might not work out. But this is my first attempt to update the blog with my brand new pink blackberry! Other than the motion sickness I'm feeling- and the lady hacking next to me, this bus blogging might not be a bad idea

I hope to post shorter and more frequently now that I can do so on the fly, and I'm debating whether or not I should twitter. Are any of you guys tweeters? Is it all its hyped up to be?

Anyways motion sickness is taking over.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

3 comments:

Sally said...

Yay! More frequent blogging! I'm into it. The jury is still out on twitter... not so sure about that yet, but you have spurred me to research.

Anonymous said...

Kelly! I love your blog!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and ramblings too - have no idea about the twitter business but you should not use your blackberry on buses - your attention is taken up and who knows who travels on buses and someone might mug you