Sunday, March 21, 2010

Have I ever mentioned I’m REALLY into vacations?


Derek and I took off for Seattle a few weekends ago at the last minute. I got a great deal on the Westin downtown through Priceline and made a Thursday afternoon decision that we would head south Friday afternoon.


We spent the weekend walking around Seattle, shopping, had coffee with a friend then drove back north… stopping at the outlets along the way.

Have I also ever mentioned that I’m REALLY into sunshine and decks? Derek and I bought our patio set on Friday and spent the afternoon putting it together. Unfortunately it’s no longer sunny and it’s too cold to use it… but I foresee many a weekends spent barbequing and relaxing with friends up there.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds like you guys had a great trip away. Good for you! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Hope it warms up a bit before we get there!
Love your new patio furniture. Looks like lots of potential for good times to come....

Gamers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom said...

Look forward to sitting on your outdoor furniture over a cup of tea some sunny afternoon and watching the boats on the water.