Saturday, May 15, 2010

Loving Little Lexi Doodle

I can't imagine loving something more than Lexi. She's such an amazing puppy. Her potty training is all coming together - she goes to the top of the steps when she wants let out, she's learning all her commands and was the star of her very first puppy class yesterday - she gives the greatest snuggles and just flops into your arms and will lay there forever.

My mom hadn't met her yet, as she and my dad are away for the summer on the boat, but I was anxious for Pooda and Mom to meet her, so my mom took a three and a half hour ferry round trip to come and visit us for 2 hours!

Pooda and Lexi were great together - they had a very special bond, something you don't often see with Pooda, and I can't wait for them to spend more time together. Lexi also gets along with Farley, my brothers Labradoodle, and tomorrow they're attending a 'Doodle Romp' in Vancouver - where 19 other labra and goldendoodles get together.















No comments: