Monday, October 25, 2010

I vote that we abolish Monday's


Monday’s are horrendous – especially when it’s dark past 8am, it’s pouring rain like you’ve never seen it before, you didn’t sleep well and you go to pick up dog poop but it turns out there was no bottom of the bag and you end up grabbing the poop with your fingers. Lovely, I know – what made matters worse is that I was one poop bag short, and with two dogs you need multiple bags. So when my parents dog went to the washroom, I had nothing to pick it up with and a lady started yelling at me.

So to recap; I hate Monday’s, poor Derek is sick on his deathbed downstairs, and my parents are enjoying fruity tropical drinks in Mexico.

Our photographer has posted the rest of the Engagement photos on her blog – we love them and can’t wait to get some hanging around the house. I want to blow one up for above the bed, but Derek won’t let me. How does that saying go? It’s easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission?

PS - the above photo has nothing to do with Monday's or this weekend - I just thought you hadn't seen enough photos of Lexi lately. Here's some pictures from the summer, including her first swimming lesson with Daddy

1 comment:

kelly's mom said...

I'm not fond of Mondays myself. I did like your engagement photos but there seem to be too many photos of parts of you and LOTS of background. The fuschia on you is fantastic - and you both are so photogenic.
ps Mexico was great.