Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Life's too short

This morning I received terrible, incomprehensible news. The type that makes your realize you need to focus your energy and time on the things in life that are truly important.

Here are the people in my life that make each day worthwhile. There’s only 5 here, and I do have way more amazing people in my life, but I'll save them for another day



Derek, who makes me feel amazing and loved (and ever so lucky) every day, no matter how crazy I am, he always pretends to find me normal.






My beautiful Mother, who loves me selflessly and always agrees to crazy adventures even if she's terrified, or on crutches, or tired - she'll never pass up an opportunity to make me happy.




My Dad who is an amazing businessman, and for giving my family everything we could ever ask for, and then shedding all those serious layers and becoming this amazing funny, crazy guy the moment he steps onto his boat. (who knew!?)

Poodador the Labradoodle, for being the most amazing, happy, obident dog you've ever met. She's always smiling and wagging her tail, and never thinks you're anything but amazing.

Michelle, who is such an amazing best friend, goofing off, laughing and crafting it up with me and agreeing with me no matter how wrong I am. She's always letting me call her at random hours and gets me laughing after the most horrible day.

No comments: