Thursday, April 30, 2009

D is for Deck.......

....daquiries, dips and mohito's.... okay, so not Mohito's, but I will drink plenty of them on the new deck I helped build at my parent's house. That's right! I helped build. I learned how to use a hammer and a drill! I'm pretty pro.... but don't even bother asking me to help you - it's sooo much work, and I've seen enough spiders now to last a lifetime. Here are some photos of the new & old Deck..... it's nothing too impressive, but it looks way better. You know what IS impressive though? - My cookies I made. White Chocolate Skor Chip...... mmmmmm so chewy and delicious










1 comment:

Sally said...

Is it just me or do you seem really happy these days? I have to say, happy totally works for you. I am really glad that things are going well. Also, that deck looks awesome.