Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blogging from the salon

Something today made me decide to chop my hair! I was feeling a little bored with my hair lately - and I had a scheduled hair appointment to touch up my roots, so in one fatal swoop, I allowed my stylist to chop off 7 inches of my hair.

I'm waiting for my foils to set, so I figured I'd bang off a quickie. My hair still has a few inches to lose once the foils come out, I'm nervous as my hair hasn't been short since 2003.... Which I hated - so I'm nervous about this time. Ill take a photo later tonight.... If you're lucky.

Anyways, enough about me... Actually, this blog is all about me, so I'll continue.

Life is amazing right now. I can't even imagine it getting much better. I can truthfully say I love going to work every day, and I love coming home to my new roomate after. I'm blessed to have what, and who I have.

We have a jam packed weekend featuring Derek sister's wedding, and a No Doubt concert. I'm so excited for the wedding and all the fun stuff surrounding it. They've been planning for 18 months - and its almost scary how fast its gone by. We have a clock at work that is counting down the days, hours, minutes seconds and millaseconds until the Olympic games hit vancouver (or should I say steamroll) I think we have 216 days left but MAN are they flying by........ Its like watching the minutes, seconds and millaseconds in your life fade away. Because technically, anf genereally speaking there are quite a few people who will Die on that very day next February - and that clock is literally ticking down until their demise... They could sit there and watch it all go by. Thoughts for thinking.... Thiught for thinking....

Anyways its time to go

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: