Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A beach girl lives here with her big Kahuna.

Well, we’re in! The house is truly amazing, and I love being in it. It’s been a busy few weeks, so I haven’t had a lot of time to actually unpack boxes and organize, but the downstairs is pretty much put together. So I’m throwing a few teaser photos your way. We still have boxes in the bedroom & den, so you’ll have to wait for photos.... or better yet, come visit.

Other than purchasing & moving in to our new house we’ve both been busy with work but we’ve scheduled a quickie vacation to keep us going, and are heading to Tofino for 5 days in December. We used to be the couple that vowed to get away every month... we havn't been away since August..... unacceptable.

I’ll keep this short, because I'm aware that people only show up for the pretty pictures. Here’s the long awaited, much anticipated new townhouse, and because I’m a vain little beast – a photos Derek & I in White Rock on a beautiful fall day. Em & Nini - you'll notice the sign in the bathroom - it's my own little piece of Santa Cruz.



2 comments:

Sally said...

It looks fab! :)

briandem said...

Amazing! Kelly, it looks SO good!