Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday Randomness....



On Monday I rocked a great fall outfit complete with sweaters, thicker pants and a scarf - I was too warm.

Tuesday I unpacked my newly put-away Summer wardrobe and rocked a thin blouse, belt, light black pants and a thin shell jacket - I was freezing cold.

But I think I finally found the right combo today. Black skirt w/tights, summer shirt but with a fall sweater & scarf - great success!

On that note, 26 more sleeps until we take possession. I would post photos, but Derek won't let me until we have OUR furnature in the space.... so all you get is the outside - this doesn't really capture how great our new place is.... but eventually you'll see that for yourself.

I've never been more excited in my life (except when going to Disneyland).

2 comments:

Sally said...

I am really looking forward to your decorating pics. I want to see the Kelly style. :)

Danielle said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures! I know how aggravating waiting can be as Andrew wouldn't let me send out any pics this time until we had signed the contract to make sure it was official.