Friday, March 16, 2012

iHappy: The Giant Boggle Machine has Arrived


Usually it’s Lexi who stares endlessly out the window, watching the world go by. But today it was I who was eagerly waiting at the window.

Why you ask? Because last week I impulsively pre-ordered the new iPad. I knew it would be delivered today and I only received it about 20 minutes ago, so I’ll make this post quick and let the photos speak for themselves. 

The first thing I did? Download Boggle, aka world's bestest game. (Bestest is a 5 point word)

Any iPad users out there? What apps should I download?  


Here are the first three photos taken on the new iPad. The only worthy subject in the house wasn't in the mood to be photographed, but I'm really impressed by the quality. I've had to make them small so you can't see how dirty my floors are.


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Andrew just got an IPad too and loves it. You should ask him what apps he has tried so far. Lexi is so cute!

RAVNO said...

Love the big boggle. I found you via Google after I was looking for 'beach boggle' to see if anyone had come up with it...looks like they haven't. BUT boggle for the ipad WOW, My wife & I are massive fans of Boggle since we moved to Bulgaria