Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just as I was getting the hang of unemployment.....

Just as I was getting settled into unemployment, I was offered a great job. I’m excited to start work again, having the past month and a half off though has been great, I was able to reorganize my bedroom… well, actually I was finally able to organize my bedroom for the first time since I moved in February, I went kayaking, I spent time with my mom and Poodador and I was able to think about things that needed thinking about.

So yea, Wednesday will be my first day at my new job as a Communications Officer… in the interests of not giving my devoted stalkers a place to find me I won’t say where, but I’m excited. It’s a much larger company than what I’ve come from… and I’ll actually have Communications department to learn from, instead of me winging it and having nobody to correct my mistakes.

Although hands down, the best part about my new job is that I only work 3 days a week… but I end up being paid more than my last job, which was 5 days a week, plus every weekend in the Summer. As my best friend Michelle put it ‘You deserve good work karma, after putting up with your last boss’

So yea, I’m off to Ikea & Michaels today to put the finishing touches on my room, now that I actually have to work next week, I’m starting to utilize my time more effectively.

Here are a few more photos from Tofino






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sure didn't take long! Congrats! You'll have to give me tips on how to go from a 5 day job to a three day job but make more money. That sounds awesome.