Monday, October 27, 2008

RIP Grandma

Just a quick blog update... since I know some of you LIIIIIVE to hear what's going on in my life. I've been really busy with work, and life in general.

Nothing really blog worthy.... so I'll dedicate this one to my Grandma who passed away on Friday Afternoon.

I was really lucky to have the day off on Friday, so I was able to see her before she passed. I really don't have much else to write about her..... she's was a pretty funny lady... I don't think she really meant to be, but I sure did get a kick out of her, especially towards the end. She had a life full of hard knocks, and yea I think that shaped her a lot. She reminds me to enjoy each day I have in this world, and to make a positive impact on those around me.

So yea, if you're on the praying variety, a shout out to my family would be highly appreciated... and if you're more of the incense burning, dancing in the meadow type you can do that to in her honour. I'm also collecting bottles of wine for myself in lieu of Flowers. Please... seriously, no more flowers - we ran out of vases long ago.



Marcia Lenore Johnston (1922-2008)

1 comment:

Sally said...

Grandmas are a wonderful blessing. I'm so glad you were able to say farewell.