Friday, October 2, 2009

Blogging from the bus!!

Seabus that is. I actually don't mind transit as long as I can stay off buses.

So yes... I would insert an apology, but I'm not sorry I've been busy. My job takes up most of my day and househunting took up my evenings and weekends... Yes, that's right - househunting! Derek and I just purchased a great townhouse in North Van! Sooooo excited! I can't wait to get in there and start decorating. We've already got most of our furnature, and the place is essentially move in ready, so at the end of the month I'm officially a homeowner!!

So for the next 35 years I am poor... Which is a pity as I happended to be in The Bay last night and fell in love with fall fashions... Beautiful sweaters and tops, scarves, capes, and of course boots.

I'm headed down to Seattle on sunday for my last credit card fling before our mortgage kicks in.

Anyways, the first half of my commute is coming to an end - love you all... I've missed this.

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 comment:

Sally said...

I need pics. :) Congrats Kelly girl. :)