Thursday, November 20, 2008

38 sleeps

Christmas, Christmas Christmas!!!


I heart Christmas, I love the fact my family gets together for tradition... like the annual Christmas tree fight... where we all get together and argue over the height, cutting the base, we all finger point to each other for who tangled the lights putting it away last year, whose decorations get the best placement on the tree, and whether we will listen to Elvis' Christmas music, or choir music. I don't think my family has ever NOT fought over the tree.... it's tradition, and I love it.

I love the parties, the fact my best friend is flying home for the first time in a year, dressing up with Derek for our annual date to watch the Polar Express in 3D, the cookies, the lights, and of course... the presents!!!!

This year, I really don't need anything. There's nothing I can think of that I don't already have, that I want.... I was having a hard time thinking of a list for my parents - but hopefully that's now been taken care of. For the first time in 13 years my parents are taking me to Disneyland!! YAY! Derek, my Mom, my Dad and I are all going to go down south for 4 days early next year! WICKED GIFT OR WHAT?

I really think that's a great gift, so hopefully mom (hint hint) it works it's way under the tree.

Other than that, my top 3 other gifts would be 1) Ring 2) Puppy 3) Puppy.... so unless Der wants to buy me the puppy I've always wanted, your options are limited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Christmas wish list. I thought another family tradition was - you ask for a present and you get it four or five years later?? Talk about pressure - hope we ALL measure up.

briandem said...

Kelly, you are awesome and I love you. You make me laugh too and iI love that...that's all I have to say :-)