Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Early morning posting

I'm tired. I'm having one of those mornings where you can't believe your alarm is going off. Puffy eyes... I call them 3 cup mornings.

However, I'm counting down the days until Derek and I go surfing. His sister asked me if I wanted her old bridal magazines once she was done with them. I accepted thinking I would get them in july after her wedding was over. But on Sunday I was presented with a towering stack of mags. Ha ha, poor derek now has to spend the entire trip listening to me obsess over gowns, rings and favours.

Speaking of D's sister and her fiance. It turns out Adam was the one who dug my carout of the snow!!! Such an amazing act of randome kindness. One of the nicest things someone's ever done for me.

Anyways. My seabus ride is over. Pictures of the holidays to follow.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: