Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You've got to be kidding me

I've managed to use this line (You've got to be kidding me) four times at work this morning. And no, I'm not kidding you.

My first time today, was when the Tim Hortons line I stood in, despite only have 7 people in front of me, took 16 minutes.
Ugh, you've got to be kidding me... Pour coffee faster

My second usage came a short 3 minutes later, when I rounded the corner to my office building only see a huge line up of several hundred people. The elevators were down, and I work on the 22nd floor.
Ugh, you've got to be kidding me..... At least my meeting isn't until 9

My third was when I finally made it through a 30 minute line up to use the one elevator that was working, which took me up 22 floors only to find out my boss needed donuts for the meeting, and that I had been nominated to go back downstairs.... to Tim Hortons of all places.
Ugh, you've got to be FREAKING kidding me....I hate being the new girl

My fourth line and final utterance of that damned line was used after I sweated & hoofed my way up, in 3 inch heels i might add, 440 stairs with a box of donuts in hand.... only to get to the top and hear the fire alarm come to tell us there was a fire on P3 and to stand by for stairwell evacuation..... YOU'VE GOT TO BE ABSOLUTLY F**KING KIDDING ME... I'd rather burn

On a happier note - I added Twitter to my phone/life. You can now follow me constantly with Twitter. I found that our Premier (Gordon Campbell) is on Twitter, so I started following his tweets, and I saw this morning that he added me as well.... so now the Premier gets an update about my life every few hours. It's nice that he cares so much =) (Ps. he follows 500 people, so I'm not special....)


If you're Twit... follow me =) I promise I'm not boring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your day was so... so funny!
what is twitter or tweeter? whatever it is the Premier will smile a lot more following your life - I do.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you have the best blog in the world! I can totally picture you saying "you've got to be kidding me!"...I'm pretty sure I've heard that once or twice in my time living with you (your brief stint as an education major comes to mind...haha!)