Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rainy day newbies

My issue with the bus today? Other than the general hygiene of the people around me, which is a given - its the rainy/snowy day newbies who don't have a general concept of bus courtesy. The line is especially confusing for newbies. They see the line and everyone standing in it - yet seem to think that they're exempt from the task of waiting in it.

Also an annoyance at the moment would be the lady standing next to me with no general clue of her backpack clearance. She keeps smacking me in the head and my tolerance is waining.

On a woosha sort of note, yesterday 2 vacations were booked. Derek and I got a good deal on a house in tofino, so we go surfing in 2 weeks time.

And my mom finalized and booked our Disneyland vacation!!!!! I'm so excited that its painful to think its still 56 days away.

Anyways that's my bus and blog update - I now believe success is measured by a downtown parking space. One day..... One day.

Ps. I was forced to push the lady off of me. I don't feel bad. She got the hint
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love you blogging from the bus! More! More!

Anonymous said...

Instead of pushing and rude behaviour - a gentle "excuse me but your backpac and personal belongs keep hitting me - one more occasion and I will deck you totally just after I claim you assaulted me" - would be more appropriate.