Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gift ideas

Hey mom,

You were inquiring about what to get me for my birthday? There's a delightful birthday wish list created on May 29th - Scroll down slightly, and click on May... or just click on this link 'You can never be too prepared for Christmas'

As discussed on the phone 'Safe boating courses' are not gifts... they're punishment for daughters whom you no longer love. If you need to get Derek something, just get him something from my list and hopefully he'll fork it over to me.

Also I accidently chewed a peice of walnut this morning, I didn't swallow it and spit it out as soon as I realized..... does that win me a sympathy gift?

love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly I love your blog site, got you your gift and will use the site for christmas gifts (if any) however as you are on holiday I would have hoped you kept it up and not forgotten to post how you are doing and what you are up to. Love Mom