Monday, August 25, 2008

Mexico is only 6 days away

Life tends to move very fast – I feel like I’ve been put through a washing machine and been tumbled around a bit. I can’t even keep up with my own issues. It’s been a very emotional and tumultuous week…. I’ll leave it at that. However below is a quick update.

My roommate told me she was moving out a few weeks ago, which is fine – but she still hadn’t found anyone to take her place and I wasn’t excited about living with a stranger from Craigslist – so yesterday I came home from a busy Business trip and all her stuff was out of the apartment…. I was super frustrated… but randomly an acquaintance called me this morning looking for a place to live. Nice. So she’s moving in tonight. One problem solved.

My next problem hasn’t solved itself yet…. I had yet to give Derek an anniversary gift and his birthday was coming up this week (the same day we leave for Mexico). His camera died slowly over the past few weeks and I got the great idea to buy him a new digital camera and give it to him on the flight to Mexico. I thought I had convinced him not to buy a new one, but I come home last night and discovered that he purchased a new camera. He couldn’t understand why I was so upset.

So yea…. Back to square one with gifts for Derek – I really truly have no ideas once again, and have almost no time before we leave for Mexico on Sunday.

Below is me at the BMX track in Victoria.... I'm debating racing indoor this year, I started going around the track for the first time (putting effort into it) and really liked it.... it has a good combination of skill, speed & crazyness.




No comments: