Thursday, August 14, 2008

Minnie & Mickey = tru luv 4 eva

Derek is an amazing guy in so many ways…. Except one… he doesn’t like Disneyland, and swears the poorly built, unsafe rides will lead to his untimely death. For me, Disneyland may be the most magical place on earth. I love most things Disney and run around the park like a mad women pushing small children out of my way as I climb on ride after ride.

So yea, the Derek not loving Disneyland thing has always been a sore point in our relationship, and it bothers me greatly. Until last night…. that’s right… Mr. Disney-hater himself said one day he would think about going and riding rides with me!

He wouldn’t commit to a date, but just said maybe one day, and that’s good enough for me =)

Now if he only would buy me a puppy, It would be true love and I could start writing ‘D.G + K.H = tru luv 4 eva’ on everything I own.

We head out tomorrow for an anniversary weekend away. I still haven’t thought of a gift, but I think he’s stuck too… because he’s decided that we’ll just go shopping together in Victoria and it’ll be more ‘romantic’ that way…

I’ll take lots of photos and post on Monday. In the mean time, this is Derek and I back in '05 on August 16th - how could I say no to a man in a toga?

No comments: