Thursday, August 7, 2008

Long weekend = long work week

Despite the shortened week (due to the fabulous August long weekend) this week seems ridiculously long.

Perhaps it’s because I have other things on my mind, like counting the 24 days until Mexico, or counting down the 8 days until my fabulous Anniversary trip with a fabulous Man…. Or even counting down the 6 weeks until my fabulous Surf trip to Tofino… I have a ridiculous amount of pent up excitement when it comes to September…. Which is dubbed as Kelly’s month long vacation. WOO HOOO!!!!!
Anyways, since I know you only read my blog for the photos, I’ll cut right to the chase; Here was my long weekend.





1. Getting ready for a paddle into English Bay for the Fireworks (Saturday)
2. Fireworks (we were close & in front of all other boats... I'm not zoomed in, we were that close)
3. Fireworks (it was hard to keep my camera still while on the kayak)
4. Paddling under the Granville St Bridge
5. I had the camera underwater in the hottub, this is underwater Derek.
6. This was my face after hiking up to Quarry Rock... we hiked there, ran back (its not all downhill going back)
7. Deep Cove from Quarry Rock

1 comment:

Sally said...

Kayaking at night looks totally awesome and totally scary... but also totally awesome. You my friend live a beautiful life. Thanks for posting your pictures.