Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Beach Volley = summer

My beach volleyball season begins tonight, Summer doesn't officially start for me until beach season begins. I really love it, I've been playing for quite a few years in a rec league, this is my second year with the same team. We're pretty decent and managed to come 2nd overall last year, so who knows how we'll do this year.

It's really not about the winning though, it's more about sitting at Jericho beach with your friends, rotating in and out of play, laughing and getting a bit of excersize. I always get nervous for the first game of the year, as I havn't played since Mexico last year.

I'll try and take some photos if I have time.

Oh and on a side note, I totally had one of those God is amazing, prayer answered days. It's a good feeling to have such a wicked Savior.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Oh and on a side note, I totally had one of those God is amazing, prayer answered days. It's a good feeling to have such a wicked Savior."

In the Michael Jackson "bad" sense of the word I'm sure.

You make me laugh Kelly. I'm so pumped that you're seeing God at work. So often it's beyond our sight. Sooooooooooooo frustrating. Very awesome that you're seeing Him straight up.