Monday, June 9, 2008

Good Wine, Friends and Family + a kickass camera

Fabulous weekend! I was able to use my new camera quite a bit - and I'm totally in love. I can't wait for surfing or mexico! It shall be grand.

My cousin and her daughter Karalee came into town on Saturday for a suprise visit. I use the cousin title loosely, as my parents raised her... so she's more like a sister. Anyways, I got to spend time with, who usually is flanked by a twin and older brother - so we got some quality girl time when I took her shopping. She doesn't understand the concept of shopping though, I kept hearing 'but I have enough tank tops/shoes/skirts at home!!' WHAT? Karalee!! We have grandma's credit card, that's NOT the right attitude!!! Needless to say, 30 outfits later in a Gap kids changeroom and she started to get the hang of it!
I was hoping lululemon did a kids line so I could make her a mini me.... but I did a pretty good job none the less!

Anyways, I believe a picture is worth a thousand words... so I present to you my essay.


Rocks glistening under the river's surface


Mon Amour



Derek's hockey game on Friday, He's the goalie.

Poodador stairing at the camera underneath the surface

Karalee building inukshuks

The riverbed behind my house
Poodador watching her river. Yes it's hers.
River Rocks, taken beneath the surface

Life is pretty sweet when you grow up with this as your back yard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're in love!? I'm in love! That camera is awesome!

Also, I can't wait for our trip to Kelowna... mainly for the lululemon shopping. Yes!