Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm getting old....

I attended my friend Cindy’s stagette Saturday during the day, it was a beach picnic & pole dancing class. Pole dancing is pretty hilarious actually, especially when you have zero moves (me). In fact, during the lap dancing component of the lesson, I fell off the chair and smacked my head on the way down. Sorry Derek, looks like you’re out of luck…..

Sunday was filled with shopping downtown. I randomly ran into Vanessa (Loewen) Voth from Capernwray, who was downtown for the weekend with her Hubby. I got some great fall work clothes. I love fall outfits…. The only problem is, you can’t wear them for months!
Sunday evening was the best of all, and I’m not even talking about the free yummy dinner I scored from Derek’s parents. Derek’s sister and I somehow got on the subject of Grad dresses (Prom for you Americans) and before I could explain what mine looked like, they interjected that they had photos of me from Grad. I was sooo confused, Derek and I had maybe had one conversation in five years, despite going to the same High School and I didn’t remember even seeing him at Grad! (Although that’s a lie… secretly a bunch of my friends and I noticed him, and I distinctly remember sneaking a photo of him and talking with my friends of how he 'cleaned up good'

But it turns out Derek and I DO have photos together! Our mutual friend Jess (his roomie/hetero life partner (their words, not mine) and my male best friend) is in the photo, but his parents are going to email me a copy so I can Photoshop Jess out! YAY!

We have a graduation photo together!!! Sooo excited. I’ll post it when I get it. It’s pretty funny, I have some terrible makeup & hideous dress action going on. Derek looks amazing though….. in fact, I think I have that photo of him on my computer from Grad.
Ha Ha FOUND IT (15 minutes searching later)…. Sorry babe – in order to not embarrass D too much, I’ve added one of myself from Grad. (Sorry Michelle & Jess)


Lets see if I remember these guys... I was only friends with 3 of them, but from L-R
Simon (?) Tyler, Darryl (?), Mike (?), Adam, Brandon, and my future hottie Derek

Jess, Me & Michelle... apparently we all wore blue....

No comments: