Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Photographic Satisfaction

Today is another one of those days at work where I have a huge list of to do’s, but can’t seem to actually motivate myself to do any of them. Therefore I shall post a few photos from Yesterday.

The first one is to satisfy your carnal craving… (the meat, not Derek). We bbq’d some delicious steaks last night, as well as roasted peppers & mushrooms on skewers.

Secondly, I had a good hair day, and what self respecting female doesn’t take a photo on a good hair day??!! (It can’t be just me!?)


And lastly, here is the Oswego Hotel in Victoria. I didn’t take this photo, but Derek and I have decided to take a weekend away in Victoria next month for our anniversary. We had planned to just spend it in Vancouver, but Tourism Victoria has an amazing promotion on right now where they will pay for your ferry (round-trip) if you book two nights (or more) in a hotel. So we’ve booked this really modern looking fabulous Hotel (The Oswego) for the 15th- 17th of August for a little get-away. How can you not love this hotel? Our suite comes with this full, fabulous kitchen that is way nicer than anything we'll own for a very long time.

No comments: