Monday, July 21, 2008

What did I do this weekend?

I did nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I slept until 10am, I made breakfasts full of grease & salt, I booked a 2 week vacation in Mexico, I spent 48 hours with the love of my life, I made a picnic and sat on top of a mountain looking down at Vancouver, I watched a kayaking video, I washed my car, I laid in the sun and I read 2 novels.

It was the most satisfying nothing I’ve ever done.


We re-created the sandwiches that Derek made on one of our first dates,
they were so delicious that I fell in love with him and have been bugging him to make them ever since. I got my wish on Saturday

Overlooking English Bay from a random park at the top of 21st in West Van.


An English Bay sunset on Thursday evening

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's in these love sandwiches?

Kelly said...

They're nothing fancy, just black forest ham, havarti, green peppers, and mustard made on cheesy foccasia bread. I don't know why they're always so good. I think it's the way he folds the ham.... They're really good... in fact, I may need to get him to make me another tonight.

Sally said...

"It's the way he folds the ham"... you are in love. Although, the sandwich does sound good too. :)