Friday, July 18, 2008

Sleep deprived

So it looks like I have a blog stalker... that's right Ash, I'm on to you, Angela ratted you out last night. I told Angela I'd give Ash a shout-out, so I'm posting a photo from their engagement shoot. They're such a cute couple and Angela couldn't have found a more amazing man suited for her.

I'm actually pretty excited that someone does read this blog! Is there anyway I can track the people who read this? I need numbers, perhaps I have this big cult following in Peru that I'm not aware of?

So yea, I'm so thankful it's the weekend - I'm counting down the hours until I'm able to go home. I keep closing my eyes for a minute or two, and am hoping that nobody catches me napping. My throat is also starting to hurt a bit, is that an excuse to go home to bed?

2 comments:

briandem said...

Kelly, I read your blog! I love it....love the way you write and love the pictures that you take. You always make me laugh and it makes me wish that I lived close to you. How cute is Angela and her fiancee!

Ash said...

Caught red-handed!

Yes, your pictures are great. Do you do a lot of adjusting to the photos before posting them or are those pretty much raw shots?

Keep up the good work and thanks for the shout out!!!