Saturday, July 5, 2008

nood

What does nood sound like to you? Nude right? What if I told you their store description was New Objects of Desire. You would assume it was a Sex Shop, right?

The story goes like this.

Derek and I were driving past where Lenscrafters used to be and see a new store open called ‘nood – new objects of desire’ and we just assumed it was a Sex store…. This past weekend my dad lost his glasses and was going to go to Lenscrafters, Derek and I informed him, they had moved it was replaced by a sex store called nood.

Flash forward to about 5 minutes ago when I got a call from my Dad to inform me he was in Lenscrafters today - they had only moved next door to nood. He also mentioned he bought me a present from nood. This is where I become highly confused and a little grossed out…. An awkward pause ensued. Then he said along the lines of ‘Kelly, you and your perverted boyfriend are huge dorks, nood is a furniture store’.

Ooops,
I wonder what my present is?

Anyways – pictures from our sailing trip





No comments: